1985, Super Mondia, white, pics, 53cm, $600, (craigslist / Austin)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2007
      1985, Super Mondia, white, pics, 53cm, $600, (craigslist / Austin)

      Super Mondia (Swisse) Road Bike Full Campagnolo NR group - $600
      Reply to: sale-418119807@...
      Date: 2007-09-09, 4:12PM CDT

      Selling my 1985 Super Mondia which is in showroom condition. Bike components
      include: Campagnolo Nuovo Record group (Deraileurs); Following components are
      all Campy: Headset, Brakeset, seat post, pedal cranks, front sprockets, hubs,
      quick release levers, brake levers, drop outs, and shift levers. Cinelli
      handlebars, Regina Rear sprocket, Technomic Handlebar Stem, Benotto caps on
      handlebars, Mavic Rims (36 spoke), Nervex lugs, Reynolds 531 db frame (53 cm).
      Standover height approx 31 inches. Serial number is 356272. New tires, new seat
      (I saved the original tires and seat as well). Amazing Pearl paint and beautiful
      graphics. This bike is in amazing condition for it's age. The components
      separated are valued in the $1500 - $2000 range. I would hope the buyer does not
      part out this bike as it is truly a rare find in original condition. Email or
      call 512-536-0981. Thank you.

      * Location: Round Rock

      http://austin.craigslist.org/bik/418119807.html