SF CL 3V Masi 58cm 413287783

  • Charles F Nighbor
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      1994 Masi Team 3VFrom charles Nighbor
      Walnut Creek, CA
      I can go look for gas money
      email this posting to a friend s.f. bayarea craigslist > north bay > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      1994 Masi Team 3V - $1600

      Date: 2007-09-03, 9:23PM PDT

      Masi Team 3v 58cm, American made.I am original builder and owner,1500 miles on bike,the Team Sponsers are painted and clearcoated, It has Campy Courus groupo all the way around,Modelo bars and stem,There are a few chips in the paint do to riding and storage.707-738-3445 or chris@...

      a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests