Trek, silver, pics, 53cm, $175 (craigslist / St. Louis)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2007
      Trek, silver, pics, 53cm, $175 (craigslist / St. Louis)

      Not mine ...

      vintage TREK 10 spd. SUPER NICE 53cm SMALL-MED - $175

      Reply to: sale-411004590@...
      Date: 2007-08-31, 6:00PM CDT

      Nice and super clean. Everything is good on this bike. Frame looks new. No
      chips, no scratches. Good tires, tubes, cranks. No problem. I bought this for
      my girlfriend and she never rode it. So, now its for sale. This is one of the
      nicest bikes ive had for sale in a long time. Email me at hamchovy@...
      to set up a time to look at it. I answer my email FAST.

      Location: South City Kingshighway/Chippewa

      http://stlouis.craigslist.org/bik/411004590.html