WTT or WTB: Touring Frameset

  • jtnunemaker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002
      Apologies to iBOBs who've already heard this song...

      Looking for a full-on touring frame & fork, 25"/63cm. Perfect candidate would
      be the last generation of lugged Trek 520s (early/mid 90s), but I'm open to
      other ideas, even <gasp> non-BOBish ones. I can offer in trade an admittedly
      non-BOBish Cannondale CAAD2 touring frameset that's just too darn small
      for me at 23"/58 cm. What'chya got? Drop me an email:
      jtnunemaker@...

      Thanks,
      Jason Nunemaker
      Des Moines, IA