Bridgestone RB-1, 7-speed Shimano 600 - $225

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2002
      Not mine (but too close to my size that I need someone else to buy it
      quick) ...

      I saw this on craigslist.org (contact the seller, not me).

      Bridgestone RB-1, 7-speed Shimano 600 - $225

      Reply to: anon-4767661@...
      Date: Fri Jul 19 09:41:03 2002

      57.5 cm frame (red), Shimano 600 7 speed, Barcon shifters
      Two sets of wheels (one hand built Mavic rims) very-good condition, Extra
      set of bar and stem