Specialized Road Bike - $50 (craigslist / SF)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Not mine ...

      Specialized Road Bike - $50 (santa clara)

      Reply to: ttbrungardt@...
      Date: 2004-07-01, 12:06AM PDT

      Early 90's Specialized Road bike. Bought for around $1000, but is taking up too
      much space. It was estimated at a local bike shop for $200, but I feel that's a
      bit much. It's in good shape, a little dirty and needs new tires, but the ones
      on are pretty good still. Shifts great. Please email me if you have an interest
      or any questions. I AM willing to part this bike out and just sell parts.

      http://www.craigslist.org/sby/bik/35217743.html