Re: [BOBishBikesFS] 1975, Masi, Gran Criterium, blue, pics, 56cm, $525, (craigslist / Los Angeles)

  • brian
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2007
      Don't get too excited. I had a friend look at it and I looked at large photos. Parts have corrosion and wear, the frame was repainted, the downtube head lug is cracked through. A very high wear and mileage bike. I am thinking about it but it is a high cost project and who knows if it will break somewheres else after you repair the current damage? Brian Blum

      bhufford3@... wrote: 1975, Masi, Gran Criterium, blue, pics, 56cm, $525, (craigslist / Los Angeles)

      Masi Gran Criterum 1975 - $525

      Reply to: sale-365723141@...
      Date: 2007-07-03, 8:54AM PDT

      This is a Masi Gran Criterum 1975
      All Campy record 36 hole low flange hubs parts are all in excellent shape fram
      needs work. 56 cm

      call 310-266-3958

      Location: Redondo Beach

      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/bik/365723141.html