bridgestone ID

  • irontable628
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2002
      How do you identify Bridgestone frame models? Where's the serial
      number? I've had mine for eighteen years or so, set up with double-
      sided hub and fixed geat, NR cranks. Originally I got it to ride
      until a Raliegh International or touring Paramount turned up, but
      it's reall a nice frame for my use, I got it at a shop and specified
      no decals...like to know what model number it is.