Panasonic, DX-4000, blue/white, pics, 60cm, $165, (craigslist / Washington DC)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Panasonic, DX-4000, blue/white, pics, 60cm, $165, (craigslist / Washington DC)

      PANASONIC DX-4000 ROAD BIKE - $165

      Reply to: sale-342539165@...
      Date: 2007-06-01, 7:58AM EDT

      HERE'S A SWEET PANASONIC DX-4000 ROAD BIKE THAT'S IS IN GREAT SHAPE! THIS WAS
      ALMOST THEIR TOP LINE AS I THINK THE DX-5000 WAS THEIR BEST. I GOT THIS ABOUT
      TEN YEARS AGO AND ITS BEEN SITTING IN THE GARAGE FOR QUITE SOME TIME. I DID A
      QUICK CLEAN AND VOILA, HERE IT IS. THERE'S A FEW SCRATCHES AND NICKS (NOT BAD
      AT ALL) BUT IT'S A SWEET RIDE. THE TIRES ARE ORIGINAL 700 X 25C PANASONIC AND
      LOOK A LITTLE DRY BUT THEY'RE COTTON SIDEWALLS (LIKE TUBELARS) AND THE RUBBER
      LOOKS GOOD. EVERYTHING WORKS WELL AS I RODE IT ALL OVER THE NEIGHBORHOOD THIS
      MORNING. THE FRAME LOOKS TO BE 24" OR ABOUT 60 CM. STANDOVER IS AROUND 33".
      IT'S TANGE 2 DOUBLE BUTTED CR-MO SEAMLESS TUBING W/MICRO ADDUSTING REAR DROPS.
      IT HAS SHIMANO EXAGE SPORT COMPONENTS. THE WHITE CRANKS W/THE BIOPACE
      CHAINRINGS LOOK REALLY COOL! IT HAS HARD ANODIZED ARAYA RIMS THAT ARE NICE AND
      TRUE. THE SEAT HAS A SMALL SCUFF I TRIED TO SHOW. IT HAS A AVOCET 30 COMPUTER
      THAT PROBABLY NEEDS A BATTERY. THIS IS A TOUGH ONE TO FIND AND AS I SAID, ONE
      SWEET RIDING BIKE! If the listing is still up, the bike's available...
      Rob 703 209 6650

      Location: alex/kingstown

      http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bik/342539165.html