Colnago, red, pics, 57cm, B/O, (craigslist / Ft. Collins)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 10:46 AM
      Colnago, red, pics, 57cm, B/O, (craigslist / Ft. Collins)

      Not mine ...

      Colnago

      Reply to: sale-341028036@...
      Date: 2007-05-30, 12:43AM MDT

      I have a steel Colnago (57 stamp on bb), Campy, TTT stem/bars, & it don't fit
      like I want. The 57 is C-T, so it is more like a 55.5. I'm about 5'11", this
      bike would be better for a rider arond 5'9"-5'10" (unless you have a crazy ape
      index). I would love to trade for some nice Italian steel that goes 57 C-C,
      maybe even 58. Bike is in good shape, I just ride it on the rollers with a PBR
      in the cage. Make me an offer that will make both parties happy.
      The pics look poor on the ad, if you are interested, I'll email you the larger
      pics that look better.

      http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/bik/341028036.html