Trek, blue, pics, 61cm, $150, (craigslist / Denver)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Trek, blue, pics, 61cm, $150, (craigslist / Denver)

      Trek Road Bike For Sale - $150

      Reply to: sale-342310220@...
      Date: 2007-05-31, 6:32PM MDT

      I have a 14 speed Trek Road bike that I have had for 4 years, and am finally
      selling because it is just too big for me and I finally got one that fits! It
      would be great for someone 6 ft tall or greater. The tube top length is 23" (58
      cm), and the frame (i.e. from front ring center to seat) is 24" (61 cm).

      The bike includes:

      new tires (6 months)
      new tubes (2 weeks)
      new rim tape on both wheels (2 weeks)
      new rear wheel bearings/greasing (2 months)
      new handlebar tape (1 month)
      true'd both wheels (1 month)
      new 39 tooth climbing ring (2 weeks old. used to have 42 - 53 on front. will
      include the 42 if you want)
      spd or clipless pedals

      Please email or call if interested!
      Sean