Omni, track bike, blue, pics, 50cm, $450, (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Omni, track bike, blue, pics, 50cm, $450, (craigslist / San Francisco)

      50 cm Omni track bike - $450 (richmond / seacliff)

      Reply to: sale-342047986@...
      Date: 2007-05-31, 10:53AM PDT

      gorgeous metallic blue paint job. no dents. a couple little paint chips.
      no logos, but a cool metal headbadge.
      a real track frame, but without VERY tigh geometry.
      seat tube: 49 or 50 mm c-t-c
      top tube: 53 or 54mm c-t-c
      chrome fork w/dia-comp brake/bmx brake lever
      Sugino GS 170 track cranks
      SR 90mm road stem
      SR stem
      SR drops (not bad looking, to be honest) 38 or 39 mm c-t-c
      take your pic from my bin full of saddles (sorry no Brooks floating around in
      there)
      new KMC 1/8 track chain
      generic wheels from a stock KHS flite 100

      this is a unique bike. better looking and probably lighter than a bianchi
      pista. would make a sweet cruiser if you wanted to slap a freewheel on back and
      put some upright bars, maybe a basket on it...?
      Actually, that would make a great gift for your girlfriend!

      come ride it! I want to get rid of it. need the garage space for other toys.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/342047986.html