Pogliaghi, frameset, black, pics, 60cm, $1000, (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Pogliaghi, frameset, black, pics, 60cm, $1000, (craigslist / San Francisco)

      1975 60cm c-t Pogliaghi road frameset - $1000 (oakland piedmont / montclair)

      Reply to: sale-342059830@...
      Date: 2007-05-31, 11:05AM PDT

      This is a 1975 Pogliaghi frame and fork, recently restored by Ed Litton with
      original transfers. Ed replaced the downtube, (cracked) had it re-chromed and
      repainted it black with yellow accents. It's a beauty! It is 60cm c-t, 58.5cm x
      58.5 cm square, c-c. Serial number is D523. (10523) I haven't built it since I
      had it restored. I'm selling it because I won't ride it, and it just hangs in
      my garage where no one ever sees it.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/342059830.html