Centurion, Ironman Master, purple fade, 52cm, $200, (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Centurion, Ironman Master, purple fade, 52cm, $200, (craigslist / San Francisco)

      Not mine ...

      Centurion Ironman Master-- NICE!!! 52cm - $200 (SOMA / south beach)

      Reply to: sale-342271607@...
      Date: 2007-05-31, 4:30PM PDT

      Hi, I'm selling a Centurion Ironman Master "Dave Scott" model. This is a
      slightly rarer and later 80's model than the Ironman Expert. The top of the
      line of the Ironman series.

      ABOUT THE BIKE:
      Only 1 previous owner who used it as a tri/race bike. It was never ridden by
      the current owner as it's too big for her (***This is the only reason why it's
      being sold***) The bike is in nice condition with a tight, high quality Shimano
      600 components group that's been extremely well-maintained. I also just gave
      the crankset a nice deep cleaning. There is some chipping in the paint. I'd
      rate the paint job at really sweet looking 7.5 out of 10.

      SPECS/COMPONENTS:
      -52cm Centurion Dave Scott Ironman Master (white to purple marble fade paint
      job (R.A.D. 80's!!!!)). This bike is best for someone 5'6" to 5'10".
      -100% RUST/DENT FREE lugged Tange 1 steel
      -Shimano Ultegra 600 (6400 series) brakes and derailleurs.
      -Edge biopace 165mm road double cranks.
      -Edge biopace 39t inner ring/Shimano 600 biopace 53t outer ring.
      -Nitto drops and stem (NICE!)
      -Shimano clipless pedals or regular MKS Sylvan look-alike pedals in black.
      -Your choice of saddle w/ no-name seatpost: I have an Avocet black perforated
      leather, or a Terry Butterfly women's specific (both barely ridden).
      -Michelin Pro Race tires (These were used to commute around the city on for
      about 8 months but have tons of tread left. They give the most supple ride you
      can imagine).

      There are currently no wheels on the bike so it's being sold at $200. However,
      for $325 I will throw in a nice Mavic Open4CD/AlexR450 wheelset that I have to
      spare. I'm not dying to lose the wheels so if you want the bike complete please
      understand that I'm pretty firm on $325. I'll also throw in some nice, used
      Michelin Pro Race tires for ya' to sweeten the deal ($100 MSRP). Just add
      rimtape and a chain...

      If you're interested in the just the frameset, make me an offer over $100.

      Been having trouble getting pics up but I'm working on it. Can show tonight
      (5/31), out of town this weekend, available next Wed, Thurs, Fri eve. Please
      call.
      Thanks
      -ilana
      415.595.0340

      steel, lugged, vintage, conversion, fixie, fixed, tri, triathalon, 80s,

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/342271607.html