1989, Bridgestone, RB-2, 59cm, $275, (craigslist / Sacramento)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      1989, Bridgestone, RB-2, 59cm, $275, (craigslist / Sacramento)

      Not mine ...

      Bridgestone Synergy RB1. Legendary. 14 speed, 59cm. - $275

      Reply to: sale-342617966@...
      Date: 2007-06-01, 7:50AM PDT

      This is a top of the line 1989 Bridgestone Syngergy RB1 Racing road bike. They
      are still highly valued today for their light weight and excellent geometry. A
      google search will reveal an upgraded one that recently sold for $600. Mine is
      stock, and needs a tune-up but still features all of the high quality parts
      that make this bike so valuable. I'll try and get pictures up shortly, but here
      is a copy of the original ad. 14-speed suntour GPX drivetrain and dia-compe
      brakes. Lugged, Japanese-made frame. As I said before, this was the top of the
      line road bike for bridgestone for years; a little bit of research on this bike
      will turn up a pleathora of favorable reviews and will emphasize what a good
      deal this bike is. Please email or call 530-417-1569 if interested.

      Thanks

      http://sacramento.craigslist.org/bik/342617966.html