Torelli, frameset, white, pics, 61cm, $50, (craigslist / Los Angeles)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 8:26 AM
      Torelli, frameset, white, pics, 61cm, $50, (craigslist / Los Angeles)

      Torelli Frame and Fork 61 cm Fixedgear - $50

      Reply to: sale-341711878@...
      Date: 2007-05-30, 8:48PM PDT

      Torelli Frame and Fork 61 cm Fixedgear possibilities. Seat tube 61 1/2 center-
      to-top. Top tube 57 1/2 c-to-c. 126 rear spacing. 1" steer tube. Vintage brazed
      Torelli frame and fork. Would make a cool fixed gear bike. Not cluttered with a
      bunch of brazeons. Only has a few. Plus the rear deraileur hanger has been
      ground off. Fork is all chrome and is in good condition. I bought this at a
      garage sale, so I don't know what the history is. The paint is kind of shabby
      and could use a good rattle can paint job, or powder coating.

      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/bik/341711878.html