Bruce Gordon, Rock & Road Touring (2), red, pics, 56cm, $2100 ea., (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      Bruce Gordon, Rock & Road Touring (2), red, pics, 56cm, $2100 ea., (craigslist /
      San Francisco)

      Bruce Gordon Touring Bike, New, with racks and panniers - $2100 (lower haight)
      Reply to: sale-339467266@...
      Date: 2007-05-27, 3:47PM PDT

      Bruce Gordon Rock & Road Tourning Bike
      56 CM but it measures for rider at 58-60 CM, 5'10" to 6'2", I was measured by
      Bruce at the Petaluma factory.
      With Bruce Gordon front and rear racks, Ortlieb 2 rear Packer Classic Panniers,
      2 front Sport Packer Panniers and the Ultimate5 Classic Handlebar bag with map
      holder and all carry straps and a backpack attachment.
      Designed for serious loaded touring, with tubing and frame gemoetry that ensures
      a stable ride.
      Versatile- 700c geometry will accept standard road tires, as well as the fat
      700x38c off-road tires.
      Equipped with braze-ons for the 4130 tubular steel racks, 3 water bottle cages,
      fender mounts, and cable stops for the breakes and gears.
      Frame and fork TIG welded at Bruce Gordon Cycles, Petaluma, California
      Bike alone Retails for $3,500.00 and the Ortlieb bags Retail for $$395.00
      This bike was ordered for an extended tour in Europe but never used. Everything
      is Brand New.
      www.bgcycles.com
      www.adventurecycling.org
      You can contact me at www.txxcollins@... or 415-626-2799 Terry
      If you are only interested in the bike, I have someone interested in the
      panniers and racks.
      I have two identical bikes at this price.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/339467266.html