Rivendell Rambouillet, frameset, orange, pics, $800, 60cm, (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2007
      Rivendell Rambouillet, frameset, orange, pics, $800, 60cm, (craigslist / San
      Francisco)

      Rivendell Rambouillet, 60cm, orange frameset - $800 (berkeley)

      Reply to: sale-305620648@...
      Date: 2007-04-03, 4:55PM PDT

      Rivendell Rambouillet, 60cm, orange frameset - $800 (berkeley)

      This is one of the original orange Rambouillets. What I am selling is the
      frame, fork, 105 headset, set of Tektro long reach brakes with Kool Stop brake
      pads. The frameset is in great condition with just a couple of small nicks on
      the drive side chain stay near the bb and a couple of touched up scratches on
      the underside of the bb.

      This has always had a chainstay protector and clear plastic at the rub points
      on the headtube.

      A new frameset retails for around $1400 and the orange ones are particularly
      nice to look at.

      Pick up in Berkeley preferred.

      Will pack and ship for an extra $50.

      Contact me at eflayer2(at)comcast.net if you have questions or would like to
      discuss.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/305620648.html