1984, Olmo, red, pics, $375, 56cm (craigslist / Los Angeles)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 2:32 PM
      1984, Olmo, red, pics, $375, 56cm (craigslist / Los Angeles)

      Vintage OLMO Italian Steel Roadbike - Sweet! - $375

      Reply to: see below
      Date: 2007-03-04, 9:16AM PST

      Hello and thanks for looking.
      For sale is my 1984 Olmo "La Biciclissima" roadbike. It's a 56 cm, actual
      measurements are 56 cm toptube, 56 seattube c-c. Classic geometry. It is
      constructed of Columbus tubing for the classic Italian steel ride, and has
      horizontal dropouts (I think they're Campagnolo)for all you singlespeed/ fixie
      types.It currently has a longish stem and seatpost with a bit of rearset, so it
      will probably fit a rider of about 5'11"- 6' best.
      All the componentry is early 90's vintage shimano 105 7 speed with downtube
      shifters and dual pivot brakes. All these components have low miles,so you will
      be suprised at how well everything functions.
      The frame and fork are in good overall shape but have some paint chips and
      scratches. No dents, cracks, or re-welds that I can see. It's a cool Italian
      ride.
      The best way to contact me is by cell phone - 310-318-4446. I will call you
      right back if I miss your call.
      And scam artists, don't waste your time. You guys are pretty easy to spot.
      Thanks again for looking and have a great day.
      **Update - due to the large number of truly stupid scam attempts I have
      received, I am deleting my e-mail link and am not responding to any e-mails.
      Sorry if this inconveniences anyone. If you are interested, please call me at
      the above number. I will be glad to send more pics and info after I have talked
      to you and determined your inquiry is legit. thanks

      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/bik/288207148.html