FOR SALE: Rivendell Atlantis 58cm c-t (roadbikereview.com)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2004
      Not mine ... (reply to the ad via the web site)

      FOR SALE: Rivendell Atlantis 58cm c-t
      Category: Complete Road Bikes
      Ad Number: 44459
      Date Posted: 06/15/2004
      Size: 58cm c-t
      Price: $1200
      Product Condition: As New
      Text of Ad
      This bike is tons of fun, has been ridden less than 50 miles, but I have to
      sell to make room in the basement. Comes with new moustache handlebars, Nitto
      stem, Brooks B17 saddle, crankset, 9 speed chain and UN 72 BB. Lightly used
      ultegra derailleurs and seatpost, LX breaks and old-school Modolo levers. I am
      selling it fully built (see photo) minus the wheelset and rear cassette. Price
      includes professional boxing and shipping to the lower 48 states.
      Seller Information
      Name: Eric Goodson
      Street Address:
      City: Jamaica Plain
      State/Province: Massachusetts

      <http://classifieds.consumerreview.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.pl?
      db=Road&website=RoadbikeReview&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_butt
      on=on&results_format=long&db_id=44459&query=retrieval>