Rossignoli, silver, pic, $275, 21"? (craigslist / Los Angeles)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2007
      Rossignoli, silver, pic, $275, 21"? (craigslist / Los Angeles)

      ROSSIGNOLI Vintage Italian Road bike - $275

      Reply to: sale-287733138@...
      Date: 2007-03-03, 9:25AM PST

      I can't find out a lot about this bike, but it is an Italian made lightweight,
      12 speed, that dates from the mid 1970's silver road bike, with chrome front
      fork. Steel lugged bike, with truly stunning cutout lugwork, red accents.
      Headbadge says Milan. The components are all Galli (Italian made, look and feel
      like Campi), The derailleurs are Suntour Cyclone, front and back, handlebars
      and stem are 3T. Bike total weight is somewhere in the 20 lbs range. Paint and
      chrome are pristine, no scratches, no dings, a few smudges in decal areas. Rear
      wheel made in Italy, front is a French on Maillard hub, 700 C.
      Standover height 30 1/2", b.b. to top of seatpost is 21", top crossbar is 21
      1/2" center to center.
      Tuned up, checked over and ready for many more miles.
      $275 obo (and once you ride it, you will know the bike is worth that and more!)
      Come check it out.
      I have 2 bikes on CraigsList, so let me know which one you are interested in.
      Thank you
      Maya
      323 - 630 - 4494

      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/bik/287733138.html