1983, Schwinn, Super Sport, pics, $175, 57cm, (craigslist / St. Louis)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      1983, Schwinn, Super Sport, pics, $175, 57cm, (craigslist / St. Louis)

      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      1983 Schwinn Super Sport, 57cm, Commuter - $175

      Reply to: sale-286917231@...
      Date: 2007-03-01, 8:29PM CST

      1983 Schwinn Super Sport 12spd racer/commuter. This has been one of the best
      bikes I've ever owned but I must part with it to generate some $$ and because
      it doesn't quite fit me right. The frame is a 57cm (c-c)with a 56cm top tube (c-
      c). This bike should fit someone around 5'7" to 5'11". As you can see, the
      original drop bars have been replaced with upright alloy riser bars, in
      addition to top mount friction thumb shifters. Other updates include the stem,
      alloy pedals and toeclips, grips, brake levers, Serfas saddle, black alloy
      wheel skewers, rear rack, and new tires. It has all original drivetrain parts,
      wheels and brake calipers. The drivetrain is a Suntour ARX 12spd friction
      system mated to Sugino cranks, all of which are in excellent shape. The bike is
      ready to ride and only shows minor paint imperfections. This is a great bike
      for commuting or for use on the Katy trail. The Tange Champion chromoly tubeset
      gives this bike an exceptional ride you won't find anywhere new for less than
      $500.00! Please e-mail me with any questions. You can also call me at (314) 426-
      5904. Ask for Rick.

      http://stlouis.craigslist.org/bik/286917231.html