Dave Tesch Fillet-brazed Mountain Bike Frame 17" $250

  • Alfred
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2007
      I previously listed this bike, but I'm lowering the price to see if there will
      be any nibbles.

      $250

      Dave Tesch fillet-brazed mountain bike frame; no fork
      The frame is 17" c-to-c and tob tube is 21"
      It has a cool Tesch made and painted stem.
      Original Deore XT 7 speed Rear Cassette wheel for sale too if you're interested

      Here is a link to some information about his bicycles:
      http://www.classicrendezvous.com/USA/Tesch_David.html
      It was built about 1990 or so.
      It is one of 12 of his mountain bikes.

      There are no dings on this frame, the frame was used alot.
      I can e-mail you pics

      I may be interested in trades for a 18-20" mountain bike frame, horozontal drops
      would be nice, but I could also dig a more modern ride.