1991 52cm B'stone RB-1 - $600

  • pdq911
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2007
      Not mine. Pix on link.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/276466691.html

      I have a beautiful, and what I believe is an all original 1991 RB-1 Bridgestone Synergy road bike for sale. The frame measures 52cm center to center. The stand over height is about 31�.

      The bike is in outstanding condition and if you have been looking for one of these, your look is over.

      The Derailleurs are Shimano 105, as is the double 53-39 crank. The brakes are Dia-Comp. Has 7-speed indexed shifting, giving you 14 speeds. The hubs are Shimano RX-100, with Wobler rims and the original Avocet tires. Avocet racing saddle and MKS pedals complete the bike. The frame is lugged steel, and overall in excellent shape.

      For sale for $600. Prefer local sale, but shipping could be an option please e-mail with questions regarding shipping.

      Call 925-935-9034, or try cell at 925-872-9359