Miyata 914 - $200 (craigslist / Minneapolis)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2007
      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      Miyata 914 - $200

      Reply to: sale-273378545@...
      Date: 2007-02-04, 3:27PM CST

      Miyata 914 -- Chromolly STB frame -- Splined Triple Butted. Measures 21 inches
      from center of bottom bracket to top of seat tube. New 700x23 tires and tubes.
      Shimano 600 components -- front and rear derailleurs, brakes and cranks. Gear
      sizes are: 12,14,16,18,21,24,28 tooth rear -- 53,42 front. Downtube indexed
      shifters. Selle Italia Trimatic saddle. Handlebars are Sakae Custom. Toe clips.

      CASH ONLY PLEASE
      I don't reply to e-mails but if you include your telephone number in the e-mail
      I will return your call as soon as possible.
      Or you can telephone Ian at: 651-485-6713

      http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/bik/273378545.html