1991 52cm B'stone RB-1 - trade for 60cm bike

  • pdq911
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 8:24 AM
      Not mine. Pix on link.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/273459690.html

      I have a beautiful, and what I believe is an all original 1991 RB-1 Bridgestone Synergy. The frame measures 52cm center to center.

      The bike is in outstanding condition and if you have been looking for one of these, your look is over.

      I am looking to trade this bike for another classic racing bike or frame, but one in my size. What to you have to trade in a 60cm size?

      E-mail with questions or what you have to trade.