56cm Specialized Allez - $220

  • pdq911
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Not mine. Pix on link.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/271307818.html

      Serious buyer only. Reply with phone # if interested. I only make phone call and I don't reply emails.

      RARE Vintage Specialized Allez Road Bike. Steel Lugged frame with horizontal dropout. I don't think Specialized makes this kind of frame anymore. I think this frame was made in Japan.

      Frame size:
      Seat tube center to center 56cm
      Top tube center to center 56cm
      Standover 32". It ideally fits someone 5'9" to 5'11" or so. Make sure your inseam is over 32" while wearing shoes.

      Components are most Shiamno 105

      Shimano 105 areo brake SLR brake levers
      Shimano 105 SLR quick release brake calipers
      Shiamno 105 front and rear derailleurs
      Shiamno 105 crankset
      Shiamno 105 front and rear hubs

      Rear wheel is NISI Italian 7 speeds upgraded. At the same time Shiamno RX100 shfiters put on. The right shifter plastic over is missing, but it's only cosmetic. They work 100% perfect.

      Front wheel is Wolber GTX

      Both wheels are 700c

      Hintinson Flash tires are in decent condition. They are 23c

      The frame is in very good condition. Paint is shinny. Only few paint scratches/chips. No dents, dings, cracks or bents. The top and down decals are no longer on the frame. The front head tube decal is still there as well as the engraved S logo represents Specialized. See Pictures. This is a Allez model.

      This bike is 100% fully working order. Wheels are straight. Hubs are smooth. Ready to ride condition. It comes wit SPD pedals. If buyer want the regualr pedals. I will change it, but they are not pretty.

      Selling it for $220 firm
      Serious only. Thanks for looking.