Waterford fixed gear 57 - $800 (craigslist / Portland)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2004
      Not mine ...

      Waterford fixed gear 57 - $800

      Reply to: anon-32782130@...
      Date: 2004-06-03, 8:18AM PDT

      this is about a ten year old red waterford fixed gear road bike. I bought it
      new and had it for four years then traded it to a friend who made it a fixie. I
      have had it back for three years. not a track bike, but a fixed gear road bike.
      no rear derailuer tab. never crashed just ridden, and of course rides like a
      dream. rear wheel is Phil wood track hub almost brand new(42x17). suntour
      cranks, salsa stem, basic shimano stx front, Am classic post, campy front
      brake. price is firm since the frame is worth way more. I am moving to where I
      won't be able to ride it.

      http://portland.craigslist.org/bik/32782130.html