Bontrager Cx, $650

  • pwrbrt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004
      Large Pre-Trek Bontrager Cx, 54 cm cc, sloping TT, 59 cm TT measured on the
      level. Silver Gray, Orange Panel Decals, Chris King HS, Salsa Stem, Suntour
      XC Pro Cantis, DA Barends, XT FD, new type LX rear, 175 Ultegra cranks,
      Ultegra Rear Hub, Syncros front hub, new chain and 8 speed cassette,
      suspension seat post. There are a few scratches on the levers and some
      cable rub on the TT. Wishbone seat stay. I paid $829 on ebay 5 months ago,
      but the trails are just not my thing; plus I need to make room for a good
      old Raleigh Pro. Tom