63cm Univega tourer - $175

  • pdq911
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2006
      Not mine. No pix.

      http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/bik/246113718.html

      Univega road / touring / commuter bike 25"/63cm with generator light and bar end shifters, excellent condition. Frame size is 25"/63cm (measured from the crank center to the top of top tube, measured along the seat tube), this is a tall frame size. Level top tube, not sloping. I think also has horizontal dropouts, I'll have to double check on this later, if so would make an excellent single speed conversion. Chrome Moly high strength steel lugged frame, black with gold striping at lugs. Shimano 600 crank (42/52 tooth), chainrings are like new, 6 speed freewheel, cogs are like new, wide touring spacing. Shimano Deore Derailleur and bar end shifters (bar end shifters are rare and expensive these days and sought after by touring bikers). Aluminum alloy rims, 36 spoke. Specialized Touring II K4 tires, 27� x 1-1/4�, like new. Headlight with generator (works). Has thingy that holds the front wheel straight when the bike is parked. Nice leather saddle, can�t read maker. Touring pedals with clips and straps. Handlebar has padding (�Grab-Ons�) but they are a bit dry and could use replacing. Has computer, don�t know if it works, may only need battery(?) Asking $175.

      707-685-4268 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.