55cm Rock N' Roll - $650`

  • pdq911
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2006
      Not mine. Pix on link.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/243175445.html

      This classic lugged steel 700C touring bike was hand built by Bruce in 1991. It comes with Bruce's hand-made bomb-proof wheels/hubs and Conti Top Touring 2000 tires. All components are Shimano Deore XT and extremely durable.

      This bike is solid as a rock and has been used mostly as a sturdy commuter. The hand-made steel-lugged frame is in flawless shape and has a beautiful finish. It has a triple chain ring and with a 7-speed cassette for 21 gears.

      Comes with a Bruce Gordon rear rack (these racks cost $400/pair new), rear fender, Rock-Shox seat-post, and cyclo-cross bars. Its a 55cm frame with 31" stand-over. I'm 5'10 and it fits me perfectly.

      See photos for details at http://web.mac.com/atheberge/iWeb/Website/BG.html