Large Montebecane Mirage - $80

  • pdq911
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2006
      Not mine. Pix on link. Standover height of 34.5", so this is a big one.

      http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/240293128.html

      This is a big bike, 34.5" standover height. I am 6'0" tall and it is TOO BIG for me. You must be a big fella for this one.

      34.5" Standover height. (For a 6 foot or taller rider)
      27" wheels front/back

      Rear is an alloy
      Front is the original unique dimpled design for more "stopping power", I guess.
      Horizontal rear dropouts with LONG teeth; great for a fixed or single speed conversion.

      The Shift levers are on the neck, again making a SS/fixie conversion look clean.
      Also this has front and rear mount points for fenders or racks..

      Tires are in fair shape but not new by any means..
      Both derailleurs work, and the bike is totally rideable. However I did break the cable to the front derailleur so at the moment it is stuck on the small chainring.