cyclists garage sale: 1982 Trek 614 & late 90's Specialized hardrock (craigslist / St. Louis)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006

      cyclists garage sale: 1982 Trek 614 & late 90's Specialized hardrock

      Reply to: sale-215692057@...
      Date: 2006-10-03, 6:30PM CDT

      I acquired 2 new bikes that will be for sale at the garage sale tomorrow. The
      first is a beautiful all original 1982 Trek 614 road bike with Double butted
      lugged Reynolds 531 tubing. 18 speed, 50cm frame. The frame is in immaculate
      condition. The paint has basically no scratches on it. absolutely no rust,
      dents, bends, or dings. The components are also in very good condition.
      Components include suntour cyclone mark 2 derailleurs, siguno AT 3 ring crank
      set, rigida 27in wheels w/ gyromaster sealed hubs, ect. It originally sold for
      $489. I am tuning it up tonight, and if all goes well it will be for sale
      tomorrow for $175 obo. The price may go up after tomorrow.

      The second bike is a late 90's specialized hardrock. 16 inch frame. Very nice
      condition. Acera components. $150-$175 depending how nice it rides once fixed
      up.

      The azuki fixed gear road bike was priced at $150, and is now $120.

      I still have tons of parts, so come out and take your pick. Sale is at 3920
      fleur du bois dr, florissant mo 63034

      Thanks,
      Justin
      314-814-0999