'77 or '78 Schwinn Volare - $250 (fwd)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2004
      Not mine and too small for me. Someone might want to follow up on this one as
      this was Schwinn's 2nd-in-line-to-Paramount model for '77 and '78. Contact
      Mikey.

      http://www.geocities.com/sldatabook/detail7579.html#1977volare

      http://www.geocities.com/sldatabook/detail7579.html#1978volare

      ----------------------

      older schwinn chrome lug steel bike - $250

      Reply to: kriapur@...
      Date: 2004-05-08, 1:33PM PDT

      Hate to part with this baby but need to sell soon
      red top of the line 70's Schwinn ( 501 Reynolds tube chrome lug frame- not to
      be confused with the tank-like Varsity cruisers)
      -10 speed friction shift all shimano dura-ace components (fuck the italians)
      -light and fast (great city or introductory road bike)
      - ok condition
      -comes with continental gator skin tires, pump, and bike tools

      $250 takes it all (OBO)

      503-810-2917