Basso, $200 (roadbikereview.com)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 4:39 PM
      Not mine ...

      ------------------

      FOR SALE: Basso, $200

      Ad Information
      Category: Complete Road Bikes
      Ad Number: 43572
      Date Posted: 05/08/2004
      Size: 59cm (c-c)
      Price: $200
      Product Condition: Very Good
      Text of Ad
      Beautiful Basso classic Italian road bike for sale. Full Campagnolo including
      the headset, aero seatpost, and tubular rims. Cinelli stem and handlebars.
      Vittoria Formula1 sewup tires. Seat tube measure ~59cm (c-c) and the top tube
      measures ~58.5-59cm (c-c). As the picture shows the frame/fork are white with
      blue Basso decals. Seat stay ends, bb shell, brake arch, and fork crown all
      have the Basso name or logo embossed and are highlighted with blue paint.
      Bicycle is in very nice mechanical and cosmetic condition. Close inspection
      will reveal small paint chips at standard locations like the dropouts and
      miscellaneous small nicks incurred over time. Aside from the miscellaneous
      blemishes the paint and decals are in very nice condition. I recommend re-
      gluing the tires and re-greasing the bearings. Price is $200 plus shipping.
      Price is firm. Please contact me with questions. Additional pictures can be
      emailed to interested parties.
      Seller Information
      Name: Ted Ressel
      Street Address:
      City: Cedarburg
      State/Province: Wisconsin
      Zip/Postal Code:
      Country:
      Telephone Number:
      E-Mail Address: tekressel@...

      Pic: http://marketplace.consumerreview.com/classifieds/upload/Road.43572.1.jpg

      http://classifieds.consumerreview.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.pl?
      db=Road&website=RoadbikeReview&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_butt
      on=on&results_format=long&db_id=43572&query=retrieval