Wanted: X-Large Track Bike

  • Forbes Bagatelle-Black
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2004
      I am considering training out at the velodrome in Encino, so I am
      looking for a large track bike. Unfortunately, I am flat broke, so it
      would have to be an inexpensive one. If anyone hears about one,
      please let me know. I am 6'6", so I do not think any of the available
      rentals would be large enough. I was going to retrofit one of my road
      bikes with a fixed gear, but I am concerned that the BB height would
      be too low.

      Thanks!

      Forbes Bagatelle-Black
      Santa Clarita, CA