Specialized "Expedition" touring bike - $175 (craigslist / SF)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2004
      (Oops, missed this one) Not mine ... (pics on site)

      Specialized "Expedition" touring bike - $175

      Reply to: ken@...
      Date: 2004-05-03, 4:17PM PDT

      I don't know a lot about bikes. I got this from a couple whose father traveled
      extensively in Europe on this bike until he was to old to ride. It is set up
      with many nice features. 3 chainrings, bar end shifters, really nice fitted
      handlebar cover/grips, cantilever brakes, and hand laced wheels, The seatpost
      tube measures 22 1/2" from the crank center to the top. The bike is in good
      condition, just a few cosmetic blems in the paint, which is original metallic
      dark grey. It has always been kept inside; there is no rust.

      http://www.craigslist.org/sby/bik/30299050.html