1991 Bridgestone MB-3 16 1/2" - $315 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      Not mine ...

      1991 Bridgestone MB-3 16 1/2" - $315

      Reply to: anon-30076191@...
      Date: 2004-04-30, 2:02PM PDT

      1991 BRIDGESTONE MB-3 16 1/2"

      This sweet steel bike is in great shape. It's all ORIGINAL �- even the tires �
      including the classic Shimano topshifters and lugged Ritchey frame.

      I purchased this bike a couple years ago from the original owner who had ridden
      it only a couple times. I used then this as a city bike for about a year after
      purchasing it, so it has picked up some small scuffs and scrapes. It is still,
      however, in very good shape. Rides fantastic.

      This 16 1/2" frame, however, is small for me. I recently picked up another B-
      stone that�s bigger, so I am now ready to part with this one.

      Ritchey Logic lugged steel frame
      16 1/2" from center of bottom bracket to top of seat post
      Original Shimano Deore thumbshifters, still in great shape
      Approx. one year of SF city riding
      Should get need new tire tubes and get the headset tightened