57cm Koga Miyata Road Gentleman touring bike - $450 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      63 speeds! Not mine ...

      57cm Koga Miyata Road Gentleman touring bike - $450

      Reply to: anon-30021986@...
      Date: 2004-04-29, 10:38PM PDT

      57cm Koga Miyata Road Gentleman touring bike.
      Well built Japanese made Koga Miyata touring bike with 63 speeds. This bike has
      a Sachs 3x7 rear hub and a 3x front crankset for a total of 63 speeds. The bike
      is built with Sugino cranks 26/36/46 chainrings, a Shimano 12-28 cog set,
      Shimano XTR Cantilever brakes, Shimano XT rear derailleur, MKS touring pedals.
      The bike has fenders and a rear rack in addition to a bell and a rear light. It
      has a Kalloy seatpost, Fizik saddle and a Salsa riser stem The bike has 42cm
      3TTT bars and Suntour Supurbe pro brake levers. The front hub is Campagnolo and
      both the rims are Campagnolo although they are two different colors. The bike
      is measured 57cm c/t with a 56tt. This bike was built by me from the frame up 5
      years ago and was used as my SF city commuter for many years. The paint is a
      purple color with pink decals. Although the bike is not particularly beautiful
      it is extremely functional and I am not afraid to lock it up on the streets
      despite its good parts. The price is $450

      http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/30021986.html