12 Speed Road Bike - Rossin - Shimano- 60 cm - $450 (craigslist / Toronto)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2004
      Not mine ...

      -----------------------

      12 Speed Road Bike - Rossin - Shimano- 60 cm - $450

      Reply to: yybrava@...
      Date: 2004-04-10, 5:35PM EDT

      Rossin Frame, Shimano 12 speed, Ambrosio wheels, Kevlar tires. This bike
      fits a human about 5'10 - 6'0. I loved this bike, but got excited about a
      pricey Pinarello and bought it. Can't store 2 bikes. This bike has granny
      gears so if you hate hills, you will love them with this bike. It just
      walks right up any hill & can pass everybody but pro's on hills.It is a
      touring style bike, so has places for bags etc., and it is comfortable
      (esp. compared with my new bike) to ride. If this bike was available new
      today, it would cost over $2,000. It is solid, robin's egg blue & needs a
      good home. Viewable at my office/warehouse near Dufferin & Bloor. I accept
      visa & mastercard & debit too (altho this is a personal sale). 416-530-1454
      or 416-926-9882

      http://toronto.craigslist.org/bik/28498825.html