Panasonic Team Custom 54cm Road Bike - $150 (craigslist.org / Portland)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2004
      Not mine ... (pics on website)

      --------------------

      Panasonic (like Trek / Fuji) 54cm Road Bike - $150

      Reply to: greggwilliams@...
      Date: 2004-04-12, 8:01AM PDT

      Panasonic 54cm road bike, 14 speed. About 10 year old. This is a great bike
      that is well used but well cared for. This bike has the same geometry as Trek
      and Fuji. Aside from some minor cosmetic dings on the frame, the bike is in
      perfect working order and has a top notch set of components. Shimano Ultegra
      brakes, cranks, front & rear derailer, and shifters. Shimano DureAce hubs with
      Mavic rims. 3T stem and handlebars. Frame is hand built in Japan, with Tange
      Prestige double-butted tubing. Email me if you have any questions or would like
      to see some pictures, or call 503-772-3150. I've finally upgraded and just want
      to find a good home for this great bike.

      http://portland.craigslist.org/bik/28583864.html