60cm PEUGEOT Road bike (Reynolds tubing) Stronglite cranks, normandy - $280 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Not mine ... (pics on site -- that just screams PX-10 to me)

      60cm PEUGEOT Road bike (Reynolds tubing) Stronglite cranks, normandy - $280
      (san jose downtown)

      Reply to: sale-189022510@...
      Date: 2006-08-01, 4:30PM PDT

      Call me at 408-203-5539. If you are taller than 6' you should be okay on this
      bike. It is lighter for being as old as it is. It has an IDEALE saddle,
      normandy hubs, stronglite cranks, and Mafac calipers/levers, simplex
      derailluers and the tires have life left.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/189022510.html