FS: 55cm Seiber track bike - $400 (craigslist / Portland)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006

      FS: 55cm Seiber track bike - $400

      Reply to: sale-188712252@...
      Date: 2006-07-31, 9:54PM PDT

      Well, it's okay that nobody has bought this, because I sorta don't even want to
      sell it, but I'm getting tired of seeing it in the kitchen, so...

      55cm lugged track frame, probably a Seiber, probably Reynolds 531. Paint is a
      little rough, frame is a little dinged up, rides rice though and is plenty
      sturdy. Cranks are old Shimano 600 doubles with the inner ledge partially
      ground off, mated to a UN72 bb in the right length for a 42ish mm chainline. 42
      ring up front, 17t cog in back. Wheels are Ambrosio aero rims, 28h, laced to
      Formula track hubs, low miles. Flipped/chopped bullhorns, cheap SDG saddle,
      generic post and stem, old Campy headset, old clip/strap pedals. $400, or trade
      for interesting road stuff (mostly looking for a nice set of brakes, maybe an
      OS carbon bar or stem).

      this is in or around Downtown PDX

      http://portland.craigslist.org/bik/188712252.html