WTB: new Matrix Cosmo rim

  • Doug Van Cleve
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2004
      Hi there.

      I was recently given an NOS Matrix Cosmo hard anodized
      rim. I am not certain it is hard anodized, but it is
      dark gray. Anyway, I am sure it isn't a fantastic rim
      but since I have the one I would like to find another
      to match it. It needs to be 36 hole. Please let me
      know if you have one to sell or trade.

      Thanks, Doug