Specalized Allez Road Bike - $90 / SLX Race Bike, 51 cm - $165 (craigslist / Sacramento)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2004
      Not mine ...

      Specalized Allez Road Bike - $90

      Reply to: cmagistr@...
      Date: 2004-04-03, 8:49AM PST

      Specialized Allez road bike, 54cm. Bought new in 1988. Down-tube shifters,
      Suntour 10-spd equipt, Look pedals. Has gen, lites, rack, but can be removed.
      Has Cateye speedo mountings. Very Good condition not junk, no rust, but needs
      new tires. $90

      http://sacramento.craigslist.org/bik/27979888.html

      SLX Race Bike, 51 cm - $165

      Reply to: cmagistr@...
      Date: 2004-04-03, 8:57AM PST

      SLX tubed 12-sp race bike. Not sure of brand name as it's been boxed up in
      storage since I last used in in 1999. Bought new in 1990 for $1100, 51cm, red,
      Campy down-tube shifters, Look pedals. If you're interested contact me and I
      can go to storage and get more details about bike. $165

      http://sacramento.craigslist.org/bik/27980499.html