Colnago Road Bike Columbus Steel sz59/60 - $795 (craigslist / Boston)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2006

      Colnago Road Bike Columbus Steel sz59/60 - $795

      Reply to: sale-188199668@...
      Date: 2006-07-30, 8:40PM EDT

      Sweet riding Colnago road bike.Size 59/60.Has standover height of 33.5,top
      tube of 59,seat tube 59.I'm 5'11&1/2" and this bike fits me well although I
      like bigger frame,could fit someone up to 6'4" no problem
      Has Columbus tubing,Chrome forks,and chrome headtube lugs. Very classy
      looking.
      Has Shimano 105 group,hubs,headset,brakes,derailures,cranks.
      It is Triple up front,with 8 speed in back.When I bought this used recently
      the front shifter didn't work so well,so I put Ultegra bar end shifters,with
      Tektro brake levers on.At that time it was completely overhauled with new
      cables and housing,tubes,tires Conti Gatorskin,cassette and chain,and Cinelli
      bar tape.
      Was originally a 9 speed so conversion would be easy.130 spacing in rear
      dropouts.Could be rebuilt as single speed or fixed.
      Has Mavic Cxp30 rims which were top of line once.
      This bike is probably a C95,mid 90`s Colnago,not sure but did some
      investigating online.It has usual used wear,chips in chainstays,some on main
      tubes but otherwise very good looking.
      Brooks saddle IS NOT INCLUDED,will put another one on once sold,same with
      pedals.
      Contact Mike 781-267-4071, winga5@...

      this is in or around Braintree

      http://boston.craigslist.org/bik/188199668.html