Classic Motobecane 10 speed Road Bike - $200

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2004
      Not mine. 23" Grand Record -- I have a pic if you don't hear back from the
      seller. BTW, I have a pair of very low mileage '79 Motobecane Grand Tourings
      on eBay right now (24" men's, 19" women's). Seller ID "Deluxe64".

      -----------------------------

      Classic Motobecane 10 speed Road Bike - $200

      Reply to: anon-26759481@...
      Date: 2004-03-18, 9:24AM PST

      This is a '70's vintage high end ten speed bicycle. Frame is Reynolds 531
      double butted tubing throughout. Campagnolo Nuovo Record front and rear
      derailleurs. Hi-E sealed bearing hubs and bottom bracket. T.A. crank. Mavica
      rims and sew up tires. Brooks Professional leather saddle. Gorgeous paint job
      applied 10 years ago when I was commuting with this bike to the UW. Little used
      since, bike is in great shape.

      The paint is a very dark purple with a hint of cherry red in it. Almost
      black. Looks darker under clouds and lighter under the sun.

      I'm a runner, not a bike rider. I want this bike to get ridden.

      craigslist / Seattle