58cm Rambouillet at recycler.com (California)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 7:02 AM
      I'm very tempted on this one, but I'd have to sell two or three bikes to
      finance it and I'd really miss those bikes. :(

      I have lots of pretty pics the seller sent if you don't hear from him quickly.

      --------------------------

      58cm Rambouillet
      Price $1,300.00
      Price Negotiability OBO
      Ad Text Retro Rambouillet road bike, orange 58cm with Suntour superbe
      crank,hubs & derailleur. Nitto stem,bars. All new or NOS. 100mi. Call or email
      4 pics. Extra Text Retro bike with beautiful lug work in metaillic orange with
      cream inserts. All nicest 80's equipment. Besides the nice Suntour parts there
      is a Brooks Professional saddle in antique brown, Nitto stem & bars, Universal
      Mod. 61 brakes and Suntour click downtube shifters with two freewheels: a 13-28
      Winner 6 speed and 13-24 Maillard 7 speed. Tires are the great gumwall Avocet
      32s. $70 of stainless cages. See Riv pics at
      www.rivbike.com/html/bikes_rambouilletframes.html

      Name Oscar
      Phone (310)391-5472
      eMail oscgonzales@...