FS List

  • Eric St. Mary
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14 1:09 PM
      I've posted a huge amount of stuff on EBay. Things pertinent to the list are listed by item number below.

      Bob Yak Trailer $100
      3666646652

      CK Hub and MA3 $250
      3666174593

      Park Tool Box $10
      3666658559

      There is also a lot of climbing equipment, some snowboard stuff, and a guitar too.

      Be Well,
      Eric "Clearing Out the House" St. Mary

      Do you Yahoo!?