OLmo, Bottecchia, Legnano, Bianchi, Trek, Peugeot 531 Reynolds, Camapgnolo parts, Simplex parts, Wheels, Saddles and more!. All For $400 OBO (recycler.com)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2004
      Not mine ...

      -------------------------

      Price $400.00
      Price Negotiability OBO
      Ad Text OLmo, Bottecchia, Legnano, Bianchi, Trek, Peugeot 531 Reynolds,
      Camapgnolo parts, Simplex parts, Wheels, Saddles and more!. All For $400 OBO
      Extra Text Truck load of whole road bikes, road bike frames, road bike
      components and more. Some needs some work and repairs. Reason for selling?,
      I need to clean-up my back yard. All For only $400 OBO.
      Phone (562) 803-6230
      eMail jpas318300@...

      http://www.recycler.com/asp/AdDetails.asp?iID=74376&sBAC=562&bSQ=0